In support of the University's mission, the Office of the Registrar exists to provide timely, efficient, courteous, and accurate registration, graduation, and records maintenance services for all current and former students, their families, and the campus community in relation to and aligned with all University programs.
Services We Provide:
The Office of the Registrar provides several vital services to Bethune-Cookman University students, faculty and staff. These important duties include but are not limited to: enrollment/degree verification, veteran eligibility and certification, transcript processing and evaluation, course registration, course/classroom scheduling, transfer and transient credit documentation, credit by examination, academic records maintenance, graduation clearance grades, student withdrawals, major/minor changes and address changes.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Last Day to submit Spring 2018 Graduation Applications - March 24, 2018
- Early Registration for Summer and Fall Begins - March 26, 2018
- Final Examinations Begin - April 28, 2018
- Last Day to submit Fall 2018 Graduation Applications - May 1, 2018
- Spring Commencement Ceremony - May 5, 2018
589 Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Normal Hours During School Year
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm