Whether the grievance is academic or non-academic, the grievant should first discuss the issue with the person(s) responsible for the action or decision being grieved. If the issue is not resolved the student should go to the next level of authority, whose responsibility it is to assist in bringing resolve to the grievance. This process will continue through each level of administration until the grievance has been resolved. If the matter is not resolved the student may file the concern with the appropriate Vice President, the Provost or the Office of the President.