- Proof of High school graduation or General Education Development (GED)
- Official High school transcript
- SAT or ACT scores
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission application and a $25.00 non-refundable fee
- Transfer credit options are available.
All students applying to the School of Professional Studies must submit the following credentials:
- A completed application (online submission or by mail)
- A One page essay (select one of the topics listed on the application)
- A letter of Recommendation (personal or professional)
- A $25 non-refundable application fee or Official fee waiver form obtained from your student support specialist.
- Official copies of transcript(s) including final high school attended and all college academic experiences.
- Standardized test results – SAT or ACT (not applicable for transfers or over 2 years since high school graduation)
Admission Application Options:
- Apply Online: Click Here OR
- By Mail to:
School of Professional Studies Admission
1555 Saxon Boulevard
Deltona, Florida 32725