Skip to main content
FAQ's & Document
How can I get my student PIN?
- If you are a new student, contact the academic advisement office
- Contact your advisor
- If you still can’t get your pin, contact CIT helpdesk
How can I get my faculty or staff PIN & ID?
- If you are a new employee, your PIN and ID will be created and emailed to you after necessary paperwork in HR has been completed
- If you are not a new employee, contact the CIT helpdesk
Can’t log on the wildcat web?
- Remember: The login to wildcat web is case-sensitive
- If you have been trying to login more than 10 times, you have been disabled, contact CIT help desk to unlock your account
- If you get the error message “page can’t be displayed”, the system is offline. Try logging in after a few minutes and check email to see if the system is experiencing a problem or update
Lost my PIN?
- Contact the CIT help desk
Can’t see any student tabs?
- Contact the helpdesk. You are missing the student and advisee roles access
Can’t see courses I teach?
- You have the wrong faculty ID number. Contact the Registrar office
Can’t see some of my budgets?
- You have not been given access to that budget. Contact your supervisor to request access for you.
How can I print to my office printer?
- Your printer needs to be set up. Contact CIT help desk
Why wont my report print?
- Check message on your spool files
- Printer may be ended. Call Help desk
Why is my report not running?
- Report selections may not be correct
- Report job may be locked
- You may not have access to files
- If any, or all above scenarios are true, contact the help desk
How can I have access to function(s) not in my menu?
Can’t sign on to the iSeries?
- If system tells you that you can’t sign on, your account may be disabled. Contact the helpdesk
- If can’t see sign on screen, the system is down. Try logging in after a few minutes and check email to see if the system is experiencing a problem or update
How can my new hires get trained?
- Check Administrative Computing web pages for training information
- Contact the help desk