lynda.com is Here at B-CU
As a member of the B-CU family (Faculty, Staff or Student), you have unlimited access to lynda.com, an online library of high-quality instructional videos on the latest software tools and skills.
With more than 1,400 courses taught by industry experts—and more added every week—lynda.com is designed for all levels of learners and is available whenever you’re ready to learn. You can even view it on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, or other mobiledevice.
Some of the most popular courses here include:
- Office 2013 New Features
- Photoshop CC Essential Training
- HTML Training for Students
Check out the lynda.com latest releases and most viewed courses in 3D and animation, audio, business, design, developer, photography, video, and web and interactive.
We also recommend you watch the How to use lynda.comvideo.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
-B-CU Center for Information Technology
STUDENTS PLEASE READ
- Your will need to add COOKMAN\before your username.
- If your email is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username will be COOKMAN\jane.d.doe
- Your password will be your domain computer password. Your initial computer password is 00 followed by your student ID. If your student ID is 123456, your password will be: 00123456 or 123456
EMPLOYEES PLEASE READ
- Your will need to add COOKMAN\ before your username.
- If your email is email@example.com, your username will be COOKMAN\doej
- Use your active directory password. This is the same password used to login to your work computer.