How long do I have to complete verification?
Students are expected to apply for aid and complete the verification process before the term has ended. Otherwise, the student is in jeopardy of not receiving any Federal aid for their period of enrollment.
- All required documents should be submitted to the Financial Aid Office no later than 10 business days from the initial date of request.
- Any delay in submitting all required documents will cause a delay in awarding of financial aid resulting in the student being responsible for paying all or part of their bill until awarding takes place.
Pell Grant Recipients
- A Pell Grant applicant must complete the entire process before the Pell Grant Program deadline in September or 120 days after the last day of the student’s enrollment which ever is earlier.
- If the process is not complete the student is not eligible for Pell for that award year.
- Students who have not completed the verification process within the required period will be notified in writing.