Skip to main content
- Speak with your Student Success Coach/Advisor to ensure the classes you plan to take are appropriate and approved.
- Obtain a Transient Form from the Registrar (Must have all approved signatures)
- At the Other Institution(Host School) you must enroll in the same class or classes that was approved on the transient form.
- Complete the Consortium Agreement for the following term:
- Fall Consortium Agreement 2017-2018
- Take the Transient Form and Consortium Agreement to the “host” school/other institution. Typically it takes three weeks or longer to get all the necessary signatures on a consortium agreement.
- Financial aid CANNOT be disbursed without these documents:
- Signed and completed Consortium Agreement
- Copy of the Bethune-Cookman University Transient Form
- Copy of the student’s class schedule from the Host School
- Copy of the Tuition and fees statement from the Host School
- The consortium agreement will cover only classes for which you have already registered.
- If you plan to attend another school for an academic year, you will have to process a consortium agreement for each term (fall, spring and summer).