Skip to main content
Main content

Consortium Study Requirements

Study Requirements

To study at another school and be considered for financial aid payment you must meet all of the following:

  • be classified as a degree seeking undergraduate student at BCU
  • have successfully completed at least one term of enrollment at BCU
  • have an eligible Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status (cannot be in warning or probation status, or about to reach your degree level limit of attempted hours)
  • be academically eligible to enroll in the classes at BCU (not prohibited by BCU academic policy)
  • enroll only in classes that satisfy your degree requirements
  • meet the additional requirements for your transient study option.

Note: Once your classes at the other school have ended, make sure your official transcripts are sent to the BCU Office of Undergraduate Admissions before the next term starts, or your financial aid will be held.

To Top