B-CU Test Center
Test Center Overview
The Bethune-Cookman University (B-CU) Test Center provides testing, proctoring and assessment services that adhere to professional standards in order to meet the growing needs of our students, faculty, staff, administration and the community.
Professional Testing Affiliations
Supporting Bethune-Cookman University
The B-CU Test Center provides placement testing, major field testing and proctored examination services to the Bethune-Cookman University community. The Center administers the Student Rating of Instruction (SRI) each semester and provides other survey services to faculty, students, and staff, including indirect surveys such as NCSSE and Noel-Levitz for use in strategic planning and decision making.
Customer Service Surveys
Click on the Customer Service Surveys tab on the right for a full selection of surveys.
Click on any of the links below to access and complete your survey(s).
- Office of the Provost
- Bob Billingslea School of Hospitality Management
- College of Business and Entrepreneurship
- College of Education
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Online & Professional Studies
- College of Science, Engineering, and Mathematics
- College of Undergraduate Studies
- LaDoris McLaney School of Performing Arts and Communications
- Petrock College of Health Sciences
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of Nursing
- School of Religion