Wildcat ID Card
How can I add Wildcat Cash?
The Wildcat ID Card is a multi-functional card that serves as your official Bethune-Cookman University ID. The Wildcat ID Card also serves as a debit card with a declining prepaid balance. This allows you to use Wildcat Cash to make purchases at all campus locations that accept this payment type. Locations include:
- Dining Services
- The Bookstore
- The Library
- Laundry Facilities
Students, Staff, and Faculty can add Wildcat Cash through the GET portal with a debit or credit card or by cash at the Cashier's Office.
How can I upload my ID photo?
Step 1: Review the photo requirements below:
Step 2: Log into the GET portal
Step 3: Select “Upload ID Photo” in the navigation menu
The Wildcat ID Card photo requirements are similar to those for U.S. Passports. The photo you submit must:
- Be of yourself
- Be taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Be in color
- Be taken in front of a plain white background
- Have a small space between the top of your head and the top of the image.
- Have a slightly larger space between the bottom of your chin and the bottom of the image
- Be taken in full-face view directly facing the camera (No side profiles or tilted head!)
- Be taken with a neutral facial expression or a natural smile with both eyes open
- Be taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis
- You may only wear a head covering if you wear it daily for religious or medical purposes Hairbands, headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are NOT acceptable in your photo
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo.
- Dark glasses, transitional glasses (if they don’t lighten up enough), or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are NOT acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be required).
Acceptable Passport Photos
Unacceptable Passport Photos
The Center for Information Technology (CIT) Office reserves the right to reject any photo that we feel is inappropriate.