Students must enroll full-time. The academic Excelsior scholarship for new transfer students is a onetime offer of $8,000 for 1 year only
To qualify, a student must meet these minimal academic qualifiers:
- Cumulative GPA:3.25/28 Transferable Credits
- Enrollment Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Copy of Social Security Card
Funding is limited. All scholarships are competitive and are awarded on an as long as available basis.
The following is a list of required items and deadlines you must submit the items by:
Once your acceptance packet is received, you must submit:
- Pay the required $300 (non-refundable) Enrollment Fee by March 1, 2018, contacting the Cashiers Office.
- Complete and submit your FAFSA by March 24, 2018.
A complete FAFSA includes:
- Apply for your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID at (https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm).
- Apply for financial aid at (fafsa.gov) by March 24th. Selecting the IRS Data Retrieval Tool speeds up the completion of the FAFSA.
- If selected, submission of all verification documents by March 24th. Forms can be completed on Dynamic Forms.
- Register and attend one of the new student orientation sessions. (The orientation schedule will be provided at a later date).