State of Florida Grants and Scholarships
The Florida Department of Education, Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA), administers a variety of state-funded grants and scholarships to assist Florida residents with the cost of their postsecondary education. Below is a list of grant and scholarship programs administered by OSFA.
- Bright Futures Scholarship
- Florida Student Assistance Grant (FSAG)
- Florida Work Experience Program
- José Martí Scholarship Challenge Grant
- Mary McLeod Bethune Scholarship
- Effective Access to Student Education
- Minority Teacher Education Scholarship
Students must submit a completed Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA) to OSFA for programs denoted by an asterisk (*).
For additional information regarding the grant and scholarship programs visit Florida Student Financial Aid.