Professional Development Opportunities
Please check back for information on the upcoming 2019 Summit.*
Florida A&M University and the City of Orlando are hosting the 2017 Energy Water Food Nexus International
Four Thematic Areas:
- New Science Enterprise
- Accelerated Innovation
- Science-Based Policy and Decision Making
- Global Access to Safe Water
November 1-3, 2018
Jackson Marriott Hotel
200 East Armite
Jackson, MS 39201
Hotel: (601) 969-5100
Theme: Programs for Enhancing Quality: Strategies that Work
March 17 - 19, 2019
- Share innovative ideas and practices you are using to solve problems and enable transformative course redesigns at your institution.
- Connect and collaborate with colleagues from other institution who are working to integrate active learning and other strategies into how they teach gateway course.
- Share evidence about how your course redesign efforts are improving students success and learning and/or advancing more equitable outcomes.
- We value your students' perspectives in all aspects of teaching and learning and encourage you to consider having a student(s) as co-presenter(s)
Proposal Due Date is November 26, 2018