Professional Development Opportunities
Florida A&M University and the City of Orlando are hosting the 2019 Energy Water Food Nexus International
Four Thematic Areas:
- New Science Enterprise
- Accelerated Innovation
- Science-Based Policy and Decision Making
- Global Access to Safe Water
October 30 - November 2, 2019
Houston Marriott West Loop
1750 Wes Loop South
Hotel: (713) 960-0111
Theme: Enhancing Quality in Higher Education
March 22-24, 2020
- Share innovative ideas and practices you are using to solve problems and enable transformative course redesigns at your institution.
- Connect and collaborate with colleagues from other institution who are working to integrate active learning and other strategies into how they teach gateway course.
- Share evidence about how your course redesign efforts are improving students success and learning and/or advancing more equitable outcomes.
- We value your students' perspectives in all aspects of teaching and learning and encourage you to consider having a student(s) as co-presenter(s)