Spring 2021 Commencement
Saturday, May 8, 2021
Greetings Class of 2021,
Spring 2021 Commencement will have a 9am and 1pm ceremony on Saturday, May 8, 2021 at the Performing Arts Center on campus.
Please be advised that Spring 2021 Commencement is subject to change in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Keep in mind that the COVID-19 pandemic may call for last minute adjustments and changes. We urge you to remain flexible with your planning and make any needed travel arrangements as close as possible to the Commencement date once it has been confirmed.
All eligible graduates will receive 2 tickets to attend the Commencement ceremony. Attendance will not be permitted without a ticket. Face masks are required!
To access the Spring 2021 Commencement Graduation FAQ’s, Graduation Checklist, and the Commencement Calendar, click here: https://www.cookman.edu/Commencement/Commencement.html
- Check your email for a graduation status update. You may also email email@example.com for confirmation.
- Pay your graduation fees and be financially eligible to attend: Contact your Student Account Advisor: https://www.cookman.edu/currentstudents/stud_accts/staff.html
- Complete your financial aid exit interview: click here: https://www.studentloans.gov
- Provide your diploma mailing address: log into Wildcat Web and click here: Wildcat Web Diploma Address Update
- You must be 100% academically and financially cleared to attend Commencement.
Office of Academic Affairs