Whether the grievance is academic or non-academic, the grievant should first discuss the issue with the person(s) responsible for the action or decision being grieved. If the issue is not resolved the student should go to the next level of authority, whose responsibility is to assist in bringing resolution to the grievance. This process will continue through each level of administration until the grievance has been resolved. If the matter is not resolved the student may file the concern with the appropriate Vice President, the Provost or the Office of the President. Please refer to the B-CU Student Handbook

In the event the student feels the complaint was not managed properly by the institution, the student may submit his or her complaint to the following state contact:

Office of Articulation
Department of Education

Distance Education Students who have completed the internal institutional grievance process and the applicable state grievance process may appeal non-instructional complaints to the FL-SARA PRDEC Council at  FLSARAInfo@fldoe.org. For additional information on the complaint process, please visit the FL-SARA Complaint Process.