For official transcripts use the National Student Clearinghouse website to order your transcript 24/7. The options available are: mail, express mail, pick up, and electronic pdf.

For unofficial transcripts; current students can log on to Wildcat Web and print a copy from any computer.

A balance hold prevents the release of transcripts. Please call the Bursar's Office at 386-481-2507 to make payment. Transcript requests will not be processed until all balance holds have been cleared.
For further help, call the National Student Clearinghouse at 703-742-4200.


You will need to contact the Bursar's Office to make payment arrangements.

Once they clear you to register, you will need to log on to the Wildcat Web, choose the appropriate term and proceed to register for classes; provided you have been cleared by your Success Coach.

If you forget to clear your balance, your schedule will be removed, and you must register again before the last day to add classes. There is no guarantee that your original schedule will be available.
Refunds are handled by the Bursar's Office, who will post the dates that refunds will be available. The refund policy is printed in the current catalog. Students may only receive refunds for courses that are canceled by the University or courses that are dropped before the last day of late registration
Students are required to drop courses by the published last day of registration to avoid being charged for classes they do not attend.
Registration dates are listed on the current year's academic calendar. Remember to register early to secure your seat.
An undergraduate student registered for 12 or more hours is considered full-time during the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. A graduate student registered for Nine (9) hours is full-time.
Undergraduate students registered for less than 12 hours are part-time. A graduate student registered for less than nine (9) hours is part-time.
New students must attend orientation and meet with a Success Coach before they can register. 
Yes. Students must complete an Application for Readmission, by July 30 for the Fall semester or by November 30 for the Spring semester. The nonrefundable fee of $25.00 will be charged. The student will be informed in writing of the decision by the Registrar's Office. 

Transfer of Credit

Developmental courses are not transferable. Although Bethune-Cookman University accepts courses transferred from other regionally accredited institutions that lead to a college degree at B-CU, it does not accept developmental/remedial courses from other institutions.

Courses completed at a regionally accredited institution that is college level and have earned a grade of "C" or better are transferable into the University.

More information about transferable credit is available on our Transfer Credit Equivalency Explained webpage.